Now Hiring at EcoVibe Home
ABOUT ECOVIBE HOME:
We work in a diverse range of mediums including clothing, plants, furniture and interior design. Each project begins with the customer experience in mind. In our retail stores, our goal is to elicit an emotional connection by engaging the customer with all five senses and continually providing something new and unexpected to see. To build community, we frequently host events that allow people to connect in small groups. Within these shops of carefully considered objects and ideas from designers we love, we hope to inspire people to lead a life of exploration that is filled with creativity and passion.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:EcoVibe is currently a small team, happily experimenting and learning as we go. Each role is loosely structured with built-in room for innovation. Now in our 10th year, we are looking to hire skilled and creative team members who have an interest in growing with us.
We are looking for a passionate team member who will provide excellent customer service, while upholding all visual, operational, and maintenance standards within the store. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in indoor plant care, with a knowledge of plant names and proper growing conditions. Candidate should be detail oriented, and possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Daily plant maintenance including watering, misting, and pruning plants
- Advise customers on selecting the best plant for their environment as well as repotting services and ensure customers have the proper care instructions to help their plant thrive.
- Receive store deliveries including indoor plants, garden and home products. Create strong visual merchandising and assist in the maintenance of restock and back stock standards on a daily basis.
- Create a welcoming environment for customers while providing them with a knowledgeable and genuine experience. Candidate will be expected to learn and assist with all aspects of the store including home and garden products.
- Always putting the customer first. Go above and beyond to delight our community with little unexpected moments, a holistic approach to service.
- Be known as a good source of information. Seek out product knowledge and share it with our team and customers. Participate in the greater community around us, be in the know about events and things to do and offer suggestions to inspire a life well lived.
- Train and develop a productive selling culture to reach and exceed performance goals.
- Stimulates growth in self and others. Sets an example through action. Creates and fosters an engaging environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 1+ years horticulture experience working with indoor plants either in a retail or greenhouse environment
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a retail sales or customer service role, ideally retail in a boutique setting
- Sense of initiative with strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to achieve results both independently and collaboratively with clear team communication and follow-through skills
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner
- Schedule must be available to work weekends
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Working with a passionate, innovative and small team.
- Competitive compensation with bonus and growth incentives.
- Flexibility to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Being and building a beautiful space and fun work environment.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter and include your favorite aspects of EcoVibe. Why are you passionate about working with us? firstname.lastname@example.org