Returns & Exchanges
Having second thoughts? No worries—we’re here to help!
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your eligible items by mail within 10 days from delivery for online purchases, return it back to our Portland location within 7 days for a full refund or within 30 days of receiving your items for a store credit. Returns received after the 30-day return period are accepted at our discretion. Late returns that are accepted will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of their original sale prices. This will appear on your orders page as a late-return fee. Eligible returns will be credited to your original form of tender or a store credit that will never expire.
To confirm whether your item is returnable, check your invoice or email order confirmation.
- Items must not be worn, washed, altered, or damaged.
- Items must still have all original tags attached.
- Apparel, footwear, home goods, and accessories may be returned unless the item is on sale, or marked down.
- Sale, or marked down items, are considered final sale and are only eligible for exchange or store credit. Items must be returned within 30 days.
- Apothecary, live plants and face masks are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
Start your return HERE
Once you've started your return, it's time to send your item(s) back to us. We will send you a $10 flat rate invoice and provide you with a shipping label once the invoice has been paid. We cover the cost if you decide to do an exchange or return for store credit on apparel items. Home goods are subject to a $10 flat rate fee for exchanges and returns.
*We are taking extra precautions to keep our customers and staff safe. Upon receiving returns and exchanges, all items will be sanitized and separated from other stock for up to one week based on the materials of the item.